Hello everyone and welcome to the June Christmas Challenge over at Happy Little Stampers, and one lucky winner will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the Happy Little Stampers Store. In case you are a first time player with the challenge, our theme is always anything goes but but we have an optional twist you can play along with to make it more fun.
Our twist this time is Tree, and I came up with this card
1) Stamp and fussy cut cut the tree, moose, cushions and rug from the My Favourite Things Merry Christmoose set. There is a die set available but I'm trying to cut back a bit, and fussy cutting doesn't take too long!
2) Colour all the images with alcohol markers.
3) Take an A2 card base and cut some patterned paper that is a bit like wallpaper, stick it to the top of the card, and add a strip of red card beneath it to resemble a dado rail.
4) Arrange the die cuts an the bottom of the card so the rug and cushions are flat and the moose and tree are raised on fun foam.
5) Stamp the sentiment on white card, trim and mat it onto brown card to resemble a picture and hang it on the wall with some cord.
6) Finish off by adding some flat pearl baubles to the tree.
There is lots of inspiration from the DT over on the Happy Little Stampers Blog, so why not pop over to leave some love.
I'd like to play along with
Thanks for stopping by.