Wednesday 30 April 2014

Welcome Home card

Hello everyone,

I'm back today with a quick post to share a card. I have some good friends who returned from a 3 month cruise yesterday and wanted to make a little card to welcome them back after their adventures.


I kept this very simple with an embossed sentiment and the pink die cut and stamped house. I added a striped paper heart to the house and put glossy accents over it for some shine, and finally added three flower sequins for some extra sparkle.

I was inspired by the current Muse challenge card by Gillian Ross




which had lots of white space and a pop of pink.

I also wanted to play for the first time over at Keep it Simple challenge



where we are asked to use bright colours and sparkly things.



The challenge at the Cas-ual Fridays challenge this time is to use threes and this has three layers and three sequins.

That's all for today, but thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day.

Hugs
Carol x





10 comments:

Irene said...

Stunning and beautiful Carol. A three month cruise sounds perfect.
luv
irene
xxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a lovely card for your friends Carol I am sure they will be thrilled

Anne

Ardyth said...

As much as I love to travel, I love coming home and sleeping in my own bed! Love the pretty colours and the use of Gillian's layout. So glad you joined us at Muse!

Sue said...

Ohh 3 month's cruise sounds heavenly right now Carol LOL! what a lovely card for their arrival home too:) its beautiful lots of huggles Sue xx

scrappymo! said...

Lovely card. I love the beautiful aqua colour!

Benzi said...

Wow! A three month cruise! They should really be well rested. Your card is such a sweet welcome home for them. You've used two of my favorite colors, too.

Thanks for the well wishes for our weather bout. We made it through and no tornado in my city, but a city not far away had a lot of damage, unfortunately, and worse.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome inspired card -- love the clean lines and the cute pink house! Thanks for joining in with Muse~

Margaret said...

A beautiful clean and simple card. Margaret

Deepti said...

Awww this is adorable, I love how you got inspired by the muse. Love the colors u picked !!

giaonhan247 said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ gửi hàng đi Úc, mua hộ vòng tay pandora úc ship về Việt Nam uy tín và dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi campuchia uy tín.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...